воскресенье, 23 февраля 2014 г.

Sasha to Julie

Dear Julie,
Hi, it's me again your pen  friend Sasha.  I’m 11 years old.  Today I want to tell you about my family.  In my family  all are very friendly and cheerful. My father is Vova.  He’s 37 and loves children very much.   He knows how to drive cars and knows a little of the Ukrainian language. My dad works in the police.  Vika is my mother. She’s 36 and a very kind person.  My mother works as a teacher of elementary school. My grandfather is Ivan.  He is my father’s father. He’s really funny. My grandfather does not work, he retired. I have two grandmothers and now I’ll tell you a little bit more about them.  Luba is my grandmother. She’s  58 and she works in the sports complex  and she loves to sing.  She is my mother’s mother. My grandmother Alla is my father’s mother . She does not work, but it is great at cooking and soon will teach me to cook!   Tanya is my little sister. She’s 6 and very clever. She’s so cute and a little crazy. Andrey is my baby brother. He’s sweet, but very noisy! He can’t walk yet.
Julie,  I will gladly wait for a reply from you. Write me quickly, please!
Your friend Sasha 

Комментариев нет: