пятница, 14 февраля 2014 г.

Hi Lyuda.
 My name is Emilie and I’m 11 years old. I like to play the piano, and I have played that for 2 and half year snow, it’s very funny. Right now I’m playing a Christmas song about Jesus, I am in the band at our school, and it’s called: Balle All Star band. I also like to play computer games I really like to play the Sims 3. That’s probably my favourite game, but also minecraft. I also like to watch YouTube videos, they are about Sims and they are in English. I like to cook. Once I had a little rabbit his name was Karlo, but he is dead now and I miss him. There is not much to say about me but I like to write stories. I think it’s interesting to tell stories and that’s something I like to do. I also like to talk English I think it is a very special language. We are 4 in my family I have a little brother a mom and a dad. We live in Bredsten. I like to make Christmas decorations for Christmas, there are so many things to do and that’s one of the thing I really like.

Best wishes from Emilie.

Комментариев нет: