понедельник, 21 февраля 2011 г.

To Irina from Emma S.

Hi Irina ,
It’s me, Emma S, your Danish pen friend. It was a very nice gift, thank you very much.
My birthday is September 8th and my brother’s birthday is the day after, September 9th. – just like you, I also celebrate my birthday together with my brother.
Here in Denmark it is winter now, for Christmas we had a lot of snow, but now it is not so cold.
Today I was singing for the first time in the church choir, it was hard to stand up for more than one hour, but it went well.
This week, we will have three theme days in school; it is about lyrics, music and art. I like painting very much; I am sometimes going to painting classes.
Next week, we have one week of winter holiday. I am very much looking forward to that. I am going to Copenhagen with my family – Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark.
Best wishes
Emma S.

Комментариев нет: