воскресенье, 17 января 2010 г.

To Yana A.


Hey Yana A.

Thanks for the chocolate and the calendar card. It was a very nice gift. Did you get my gift? I hope you liked it.
This year we spend Christmas Eve with my grandmother, grandfather, cousins, uncle and aunt. So that’s a lot of presents which need to be opened. My wishes are new clothes, cosmetic products, handball things and accessories. I’ll try to describe how we celebrate Christmas Eve. We go to church in the afternoon and afterwards we go to my mother´s aunt and eat a lot of Christmas candy and goodies, I think it’s important to be together with your family and who you love in the Christmas time. In the evening we eat roasted duck and dance around the Christmas tree. It’s very nice and lovely. Have a nice Christmas and I will look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes from Kristine.

Комментариев нет: