воскресенье, 17 января 2010 г.

To Ann from Anette.


Hello Ann
Thank you very much for the present. I’m very glad for the pen, chocolate, the stickers and the calender. The chocolate tastes very different compared to Danish chocolate, but it tastes also good.
The 18th December, we have Christmas holiday. It’s fantastic, because I love the Christmas. In our classroom we have decorated with Christmas decorations. We have 1033 hearts, hanging around in the classroom. We have also a Christmas tree in the classroom. It´s comfortable and I love it.
Here in Denmark we still haven´t. I think that snow is funny and something that belongs to Christmas. I love to sledge. Do you also love Christmas?
But I hope you will get a very good Christmas and a happy new year!
Great wishes from Anette

Комментариев нет: