понедельник, 30 марта 2009 г.

To Ann, Alexander, Kate, Yana A. and Olga from Mette


Hi! Ann, Alexander, Kate, Yana A. and Olga.
It was very nice to hear from you. In Denmark we’ve had Christmas the 24th of December and it was very nice. And I got a lot of great gifts. I am doing lots of gymnastics . In the new year our whole class is going to confirm that we are Christians in the church. It’s like saying yes to our christening.and then we are going to have a big party with gifts and decorations and everything. Thank you so much for the gifts. They are very sweet. The cows were very sweet. Actually I want to know if there is a special reason why you all have given these cows and calendars with cows. Do the cow have a special story. I hope that you also liked my gift.
Best wishes from Mette

Комментариев нет: