понедельник, 2 марта 2009 г.

To Anette and Mette from Ann

Hello Anette!
Hello Mette!
I’ve received your presents! Thank you very much! I’m very happy!
According to the Chinese and Japanese calendar the year 2009 is the year of a Bull. Sometimes people in Russia pay attention to it. So we give small presents with a bull or a cow to each other on New Year's Eve.
How are you? How are your studies? How is your health? Write a quick answer please! I’m waiting for your letter. I’ll write you some Russian words again. I hope you will be pleased. I’ll write the words and its translation!
Привет - Hello, письмо - letter, Россия - Russia, ты - you, Анетте - Anette, хороший - good, пока - good bye, играть - play, спорт - sport, Аня - Ann.
Good bye! I'm waiting for your letter!
Your friend from Russian – Ann.

Комментариев нет: