пятница, 6 февраля 2015 г.

To Mads from Diana


Hi!
I’m Diana Grishenko and I’m twelve years old. I’m from Neftejugansk, Russia.I'd like to be your pen friend.
I am fond of painting, music and sport. My favorite lesson is Mathematics.   I Like to listen to music . My  favorite group is « Nerve» and my favorite song is  «Come be friends». I like to listen to music in my headphones.
My parents’ names are Naila and Vadim.
 My dad is tall with dark red hair. I haven’t got a brother or a sister. My mother has got a sister. Her name is Ira. She has got a child Denis. Galina and Zinaida are my grandmothers. Well, that’s all about me and my family. Please, write soon and tell me about your family.
There is my class on the photo. I'm on the right in the second row. I'm the tallest girl.
Best wishes,
Diana

Комментариев нет: