вторник, 18 марта 2014 г.

Hello from boys!

Hi our friends in Denmark! We have written a long letter to several students. So we added one picture of ourselves. We are ( from left to right): Stepan, Anton, Iliy K., Artyom, Daniil B.



 
Dear   Rasmus!
Hi. I’m Anton .I live in Nefteyugansk. Thank you for your letter and picture. It’s interesting to write letters to another country. I’m 11 years old and I’m a student in grade 5. I want to tell you about my family. We are all very nice  people. My father is  Sergey . He’s 35. Tatiana is my mother. She’s 32.  Anya is my sister. She’s 4. Yosya is my dog.
With best wishes,
Anton.
 
Hello Marcus.
My name is Stepan I am 11 years old and my birthday is on the 12th of July. I have a mother and a father and I have a little brother Philip. He is only 7 months old. And I have an older brother. He is 18 years old.
I like  jumping on the trampoline and I play football. I have a cat called Barsic. I love my family very much
Best wishes from Stepan.
 
Hi Mads!
My name is Daniil. Thank you very much for your letter and picture! I was very glad to receive them! I live  with my mum. I am eleven years old. I like to draw and play computer games. I've got a black cat. She is very lazy. 
In the picture above you can see me on the right.
 I'm waiting for your letter. 
Best wishes from Daniil
 
Ilia K. and Artyom have already written their letters to their friends.      
 

 

Комментариев нет: