понедельник, 27 апреля 2009 г.

To Lise and Peter from Olga

Hi Lise!
I’m very happy for your present. And thank you for your letter and picture! I’m ok. And you?
I have three pets at home: two cats and a dog. My big cat’s name is Sonya. My small cat’s name is Lusy. Sonya is little, grey and fat. Lusy is white with black spots. They like milk and toy mice. My dog’s name is Joy. He is red and white with a long tail. His nose is black. He is very nice and
strong. And do you have pets?
In this picture you can see me in our school computing room when I was writing this letter to you.
LOVE,
Olga


Hi Peter!
I’m ok. And you? The cow which I sent to you is a symbol of the year 2009. Each year has its animal symbol. It's according to the Eastern calendar.
I’d like to tell you about my pets. I have three pets: two cats and a dog. My big cat’s name is Sonya. My small cat’s name is Lusy. Sonya is little, grey and fat. Lusy is white with black spots.
They like milk and toy mice. My dog’s name is Joy. He is red and white with a long tail. His nose is black. He is very nice and strong. And do you have pets?
Best wishes from Olga

Комментариев нет: