понедельник, 17 ноября 2008 г.

To Alexander from Mette

Hi Alexander.
My name is Mette. I’m 13 years old and I am in the 7th grade.
I live in a small village called Bredsten next to Vejle.
I have a Mom called Pia, and she is our English teacher so maybe
you have heard about her. I also have a dad called Ingvardt. It’s a very
special name and not so many is called that in Denmark. My
dad is a farmer. I have a big brother and a big sister. My sister is called
Marie and she is 17 years old, and my brother is called Anders and he is 20 years.
My hobby is gymnastics, and I like to hang out with my friends. I also have a dog in my family named Freja. She is a Labrador.
My favourite food is Pizza, and a salad with pasta, chicken and bacon.
I have diabetes so I don’t eat very much sugar and unhealthy things.
Greetings from Mette

Комментариев нет: